How Joe Petrillo Founded SDS Alarms?
It all began while protecting and serving the people of Los Angeles County as a Los Angeles County Deputy Sheriff. I felt a personal need to be a better provider of personal safety, thus I realized the need to assist the public with the protection of their families and corporate personnel.
I utilized my law enforcement experience and entrepreneurial talent to develop a security systems company that uses basic to high-tech equipment to protect its clients. Additionally, we educate and instruct our clients based on their personal, family, corporate, and government security needs.
Our experienced law enforcement personnel utilize their expertise to instruct our clients on reducing their chance of becoming a victim. Additionally, we educate them on dealing with the criminal and how to reduce their risk when confronted by the violent criminal. Our educational “People Helping People” presentations of crime and safety, business communications, mentoring & motivating, differentiate us from other companies.
Being a visionary and a professional commercial helicopter pilot, I incorporated helicopter security service to our security systems business which separates us from our competitors. This is something new to the security industry and I look forward to the expansion and growth of this service.
Protection, Education and Instruction:
Personal and Corporate Consulting
- Government and Law Enforcement: High Security Issues
- Corporate Executives: Executive Protection
Employee and Retail Loss Prevention
Domestic Abuse and Issues of Violent Crime
- Profiling and Threat Assessments: Through Behavioral Analysis
- High Risk Situations:
Evaluation of What Is the Predictable Behavior
- Active Shooter Defense Systems:
High Risk Environments for Public and Private Sectors
- Crime Prevention
- Major Violent Crimes in Our Society
- Survival Training
- Reading People Through Body Language Recognition
- Personality Type Profile
- Personality Style Profile
- Negotiations During a Violent Crime
- Bank Robbery Procedures to Use in a Take Down
- Protecting Our Women and Children
- Increased Public Safety by the Use of Hi-Tech Helicopters